The Site for Home Theater and Movie Reviews
Chris Boylan (the electronics guru) and Joe Lozito (the movie buff) went to the same college in upstate New York, five years apart, but they never actually met until their paths crossed at a sushi restaurant in the Big Apple.
Twelve years later, after many adventures, and a few close calls with blue meanies, underworld kingpins, orcs, goblins and one pesky dark lord of the Sith, Big Picture Big Sound was born.
Over time, like-minded writers with credentials as impressive and diverse as The New York Times, Home Theater Magazine, Electronic House, Women's Day, Listener Magazine, Wired, Blu-ray.com, New York Newsday, DVD Angle, SoundStage, Cinema Blend and Beer and Tavern Chronicle have joined the cause to guide fellow music and movie-lovers to the films and electronic gear most worthy of their hard-earned cash.
If you think you've got what it takes to be a writer and contributor to Big Picture Big Sound, or if you're a manufacturer with gear for review, drop us a line at info@BigPictureBigSound.com.
If you or your clients are interested in advertising on Big Picture Big Sound, please view our online Media Kit.
Cast and Crew:
- Chris Boylan, Editor in Chief
- Joe Lozito, Film Guru and CTO
- Cristina Boylan, Director of Operations
- Dennis Burger, Wookiee for Hire
- Enid Burns, Media Maven
- Rachel Cericola, Flick Chick
- Chris Chiarella, Special Correspondent
- Adam Clem
- Jeff Cohen
- Karen Dahlstrom, Film Reviewer
- Cliff Darroch
- Christopher Dobens
- Brandon A. DuHamel, Blu-ray Reviewer/Staff Writer
- Lexi Feinberg, Movie Maven
- Lora Grady, Staff Writer/Pop-Cultural Attache
- Mark Grady
- David Kempler, Cinema Snob
- Bob Kuzma
- Beth McCabe
- Dennis McLaughlin
- Greg Robinson, Roving Reporter
- Mark Smottroff, Music Obsessionista
- Adam Sohmer
- Peter Suciu, Gadget Guru and Cinema Connoisseur
- Ian White
Note: In addition to accepting paid advertising, Big Picture Big Sound is a participant in several affiliate programs including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. For a complete list of our affiliate partnerships, see our Online Shopping page.
- Home Theater
- Ask The Expert
- Blu-ray, DVD Players
- DVD Recorders, DVR, PVR
- HDTV, Televisions, Projectors
- Home Theater in a Box (HTiB)
- Media Players, HTPC
- Preamps, Amps, Processors
- Satellite Radio
- Receivers, Switchers
- Universal Remotes
- How To
- News and Show Reports