The Site for Home Theater and Movie Reviews
How to contact Netflix
Need to find out how to contact Netflix? Whether it's for a damaged disc or for a question on your account , because Netflix is so automated, getting in contact with them directly isn't always straightforward.
If the problem is with one of your discs, log into your account and navigate to the "Your Queue" tab. At the top are the discs Netflix currently thinks you have at your house (or are about to arrive). At the far right is link to "Report a Problem." This brings up a window that will lead you through to get your issue sorted.
If your problem is account related, at the top right corner of the page is "Your Account & Help." Here you can change your plan, cancel or put your account on hold, and see everything you've watched online and discs you've received. This is also where you go to change your parental control settings.
There's a search box at the bottom to find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you need further help, or want to talk to a real person, you can reach Netflix by phone at 1-866-716-0414.
More Information on Netflix:
What do you think?
- Home Theater
- Ask The Expert
- Blu-ray, DVD Players
- DVD Recorders, DVR, PVR
- HDTV, Televisions, Projectors
- Home Theater in a Box (HTiB)
- Media Players, HTPC
- Preamps, Amps, Processors
- Satellite Radio
- Receivers, Switchers
- Universal Remotes
- How To
- News and Show Reports
- Small Speakers, Big Sound? Bryston Unveils the Mini A 3-Way Bookshelf Speaker
- LG Begins Shipping 2015 OLED and LED 4K Ultra HD TVs
- NAD Offers Free Upgrade to HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 for Select A/V Receivers
- Sling TV - a Cord-Cutters Delight! - Review
- What's Up with 3D Immersive Sound: Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and AURO-3D?