The Site for Home Theater and Movie Reviews
How to contact Netflix
Need to find out how to contact Netflix? Whether it's for a damaged disc or for a question on your account , because Netflix is so automated, getting in contact with them directly isn't always straightforward.
If the problem is with one of your discs, log into your account and navigate to the "Your Queue" tab. At the top are the discs Netflix currently thinks you have at your house (or are about to arrive). At the far right is link to "Report a Problem." This brings up a window that will lead you through to get your issue sorted.
If your problem is account related, at the top right corner of the page is "Your Account & Help." Here you can change your plan, cancel or put your account on hold, and see everything you've watched online and discs you've received. This is also where you go to change your parental control settings.
There's a search box at the bottom to find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you need further help, or want to talk to a real person, you can reach Netflix by phone at 1-866-716-0414.
More Information on Netflix:
What do you think?
- Home Theater
- Ask The Expert
- Blu-ray, DVD Players
- DVD Recorders, DVR, PVR
- HDTV, Televisions, Projectors
- Home Theater in a Box (HTiB)
- Media Players, HTPC
- Preamps, Amps, Processors
- Satellite Radio
- Receivers, Switchers
- Universal Remotes
- How To
- News and Show Reports
- What's Up with 3D Immersive Sound: Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and AURO-3D?
- Home Theater Projector Deal: Panasonic PT-AE8000U 1080p 3D Projector: $1499
- DTS:X - Vaporware or The Next Big Thing in Immersive Surround Sound?
- How Do I Connect a Cable Box and Roku to a Single HDMI Input on My TV?
- Best Sound and Coolest Audio Gear at CES 2015