The Site for Home Theater and Movie Reviews
How to contact Netflix
Need to find out how to contact Netflix? Whether it's for a damaged disc or for a question on your account , because Netflix is so automated, getting in contact with them directly isn't always straightforward.
If the problem is with one of your discs, log into your account and navigate to the "Your Queue" tab. At the top are the discs Netflix currently thinks you have at your house (or are about to arrive). At the far right is link to "Report a Problem." This brings up a window that will lead you through to get your issue sorted.
If your problem is account related, at the top right corner of the page is "Your Account & Help." Here you can change your plan, cancel or put your account on hold, and see everything you've watched online and discs you've received. This is also where you go to change your parental control settings.
There's a search box at the bottom to find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you need further help, or want to talk to a real person, you can reach Netflix by phone at 1-866-716-0414.
More Information on Netflix:
What do you think?
- Home Theater
- Ask The Expert
- Blu-ray, DVD Players
- DVD Recorders, DVR, PVR
- HDTV, Televisions, Projectors
- Home Theater in a Box (HTiB)
- Media Players, HTPC
- Preamps, Amps, Processors
- Satellite Radio
- Receivers, Switchers
- Universal Remotes
- How To
- News and Show Reports
- Logitech Expands into Home Automation with New Harmony Living Home Remotes and App Enhancements
- VIZIO S5451w-C2 54-inch Sound Bar with Surround Speakers Review
- How to Build an Outdoor Home Theater for Around $1,500
- When Will We See Dolby Atmos on Blu-ray Disc? Sooner Than You Might Think
- LG 55EC9300 OLED TV Reviewed: Best HDTV Picture Ever?